Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Still Winter :(




I want it to be spring!! Now!! I'm not a patient person, this weather is driving me nuts. Here are a couple pictures of the kind of crap we've had lately.








Good grief, some years I've been out planting onions and radishes by now. In fact, I distinctly remember 14 years ago, I had onions and some other cool season things planted out alreay. February had been super nice, I had some of my garden beds dug and had put some seeds in the ground. (Call it that pregnant woman nesting instinct.) Then there came a lot of back to back spring snow storms and the birth of a squalling baby boy. April came, things thawed out and I had a garden up and growing! That ain't happening this year!






This is as close as I am to anything resembling gardening this year!




Nicotiana plants, started way too early, but aren't they a gorgeous sight!!!




A happy little broccoli plant.




Just transplanted into bigger pots, various seedlings under the gro-light.

No comments: