Monday, January 3, 2011

Winter crafting











Winter is most certainly here, and with it the crafting bug. I haven't been as busy doing things as I should be. In fact I've been downright lazy, but I'm going to change that with the new year. Ok, I'm going to try. If I keep posting projects here, maybe it will motivate me to keep doing more.




My first project I did this fall when my work hours got cut to winter hours was my "genie bottle" It's just an absolutely useless little dust collector, but I had so much fun making it. Took various found parts, glued them together and painted.
Once again I managed to get the pictures in reverse order, and I wish I had thought to take a "before" before I got the primer on all the parts. The lid and the base are glass and the body is a hollow hunk of metal that I believe must have been part of a lamp.








No comments: