Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tagged and Another Tree



I've been tagged by Needless to Say over at http://justbecauseyoudontneedit.blogspot.com/
The whole idea I guess is to share 7 random or wierd facts about me and tag 7 other people.

1.) I'm left-handed. I don't think that's weird, but about 90% of other folks do.

2.)All things mechanical fascinate me. I love finding out how things work. I'm the only woman I know who knows, cares and understands how an internal combustion engine works.

3.) I do all my own home repairs. I own power tools (lots of them) and know how to use them. I don't think this is weird, but my neighbor ladies do.

4.) I collect vintage jewelry.

5.) I'd collect cars if I could afford to.

6.) I have three daughters and they've all totalled a vehicle. I find that disturbingly odd.

7.) I hate curtains, drapes and blinds. If it were up to me, my windows would all be naked. I want to let all the light in and I want to be able to see out! I lived in a basement apartment once and it nearly drove me bananas because I couldn't see out.

Now I know I'm supposed to tag 7 other folks, but I don't know 7 other folks much less 7 who haven't done this recently, so I'll just tag one.

Debi (What's Cook'n in Junk)



And now for the promised tree photo. I got my second Christmas tree up today. It looks a little sad and dilapidated in the picture, but it was sure pretty when I came home after dark this evening. It's in the front porch where everything looks sad and dilapidated, so it fits. Usually I have a coffee can or vase full of drying flowers sitting in that spot.

Hmmm. Guess I'm not adding any pictures to this tonight. Not sure what's going on, but the pics won't load, so maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

Needless To Say said...

Vintage jewelry is very cool! But what really surprised me was learning you have three children -- you look so young! :)

The tree looks great and makes me realize how far behind I am.

Melanie said...

Actually, I have four children, youngest one being almost 14, but thanks for the compliment. :) Most days I don't feel old enough to have grown kids.

Going to try to set the big tree up tonight.

Debi said...

Melanie dear,
Thank you for the tag!! I promise to get it done soon!! I finally got a chance to get on... we have had snow... and internet has been down... due to dish. So I am trying to catch up with comments on my blog... and maybe if I am lucky... I will get to post... but I will probably post the tag later dear!! Thank you again!! I promise!!

I hope your having a wonderfully blessed day dear!!