Monday, January 12, 2009

Another Sweater Post

Seems like I told somebody somewhere that I'd post some more pictures of knitting porjects. I don't remember who that was. So, the rest of you will have to bear with me. This sweater was knitted specifically to be a spring/fall sweater, only I didn't get it done until winter was upon me, so I have not had a chance to wear it with the skirt that it goes with. And even when the weather does warm up a bit and I can wear sweater and skirt together, I can't find shoes to go with the skirt. And then I can't wear the whole outfit and be seen in public with any of my children because they will roll their eyes and say "you're not wearing that???" "Yes, I am wearing that." "You just live to embarass us, don't you?" "Yes, I do."


For those of you who care about such things, the sweater is made of Cream n Sugar cotton yarn. It makes a nice soft sweater, but I don't recommend using this yarn for sweaters because I don't like the way it is wearing. The skirt is cotton sateen. I was too lazy to sew it myself so I had mom sew it for me. Thanks mom.

1 comment:

Susie said...

I love the sweaters but I think I love embarrassing children even more! Isn't it great when the knitting just falls into place? I'm right with you on that one.