Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day









In spite of it being Valentine's day, spring is nowhere in sight. Spring does not seem to be just around the corner, and in fact this is what it's doing at our house today.






Church was cancelled due to the fact that the pastor could not get here, and the street to the church was pretty well drifted shut anyway. So, with nothing better to do today, I finished my knitting project. I got a pattern for a lacy scarf off the internet and it took me forever to get it figured out, but finally I have a scarf for a friend who's been wanting one. And it's even pretty Valentine pink. I have yet to figure out why this very loosely knitted thing won't lay flat, but I think it's very pretty curled into itself the way it is.













No comments: