Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bridemaid Dresses Revisited

So, the cleaning/finishing projects purge continues at Tulip house. I opened a drawer the other morning, thinking to organize it. I found not one, not two, but three quilts worth of started blocks. The one pictured below must have been started about 8 years ago. I think? Maybe? It's been at least that long ago since I made pale yellow bridesmaid's dresses and ended up with tons of leftover fabric. It's been so long ago, I can't even remember how or why I had all the lavendar fabric. I think that's just a little too long for projects to lay around, taking up space in a drawer. I can now add one crib size quilt top to my growing stack of finished projects. This one will also go to the quilting ladies at church, because as far as I know, I have no grandchildren on the way, so have no need of a crib size quilt.



No comments: