Sunday, June 1, 2008

Latest Junk Finds








First things first, here a more tulips pictures from my garden. A gorgeous white peony flowered tulips. Wish I had a whole bunch of them, but ended up with just one out of a mixed bag of bulbs I bought. The hot pink beauties edged with white came from my parents house. I need to get them split now that they've multiplied nicely. They are SUCH cheerful looking tulips. They show up a little redder in the photo than what they actually are.


Now, on to junk. I went to an auction yesterday and spent $5. I came home with two big lamps, two end tables, a bowling ball, two laundry racks, and a five gallon bucket of assorted "stuff". Oh, and a set of four old tv trays. It's been years since I've seen the likes of these things. I brought them in the house and DH just fell in love with them. So, for now he gets to have them for "his". When I get sick of moving them around, I'll do something creative with them.


No comments: