Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Summer Project






I've started renovating my bathroom-- finally! It's something that's long past due. I wish I'd have thought to get "before" pictures, I guess I have to settle for "near the beginning" pics. The wall was covered with old fiberboard, several layers of wallpaper, and just lately, several varieties of fungi. So, as terrible as these pictures look, it's a big improvement from what it was a week ago.


This whole thing started because it's been raining into the bathroom. Now that I've got the wall torn apart we can see the leak is not where we thought it was. Now we're not sure where it is, so we're waiting for another rain to see.


I'll be replacing the window along with re-doing the wall and sill. I've been dreading this project for a long time. Now that I've got it started it's nice to find that it's not as bad as we first thought.


No comments: