Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Apologies!

My apologies to any of my friends who may actually read this blog. I had good intentions of posting at least several times a month and then my internet connection when to hell in a handbasket, and while it's still not repaired, I have learned to work around the problems.

Then my computer had problems and I had to take it in to the shop and I don't even want to talk about what that cost me!

And most recently. Monday night while I'm trying to write my news column, my keyboard bit the dust. Luckily a friend of mine had a couple old keyboards laying around, so I got up and running shortly. My old keyboard had well worn keys that had lost a good bit of their bounce. This one is still nice and springy and I really like it. My husband says it's ugly. Why you ask? How can one keyboard be any more or less ugly than any other? Some kids really had a lot of fun with a blue permanent marker on this keyboard. Use your imagination. But, I don't see an ugly keyboard, I see the sheer joy some kids got out of coloring all this with marker.

Anyway, I will be posting here soon. Got some pictures on my camera, and the bathroom project progresses, so stay tuned for new posts.

No comments: